Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Just not enough horsepower


















Just not enough horsepower, but then what Internet Service provider or repository has enough horsepower these days? Few if any.
I tried to watch Fresh Meat from Hulu, the computer tried but there just isn't enough stream flow to make it work, oh well in a week, I'll have my own pipe.
Went to the low income people today, but I think this is a wasted effort. I was supposed to turn in my SNAP card before transfer to Wyoming from Utah. But b4 I go hungry I'm making sure.
I apologize for any time I ever said Idaho was fuggled up in anything. As when it comes to social benefit programs, Idaho has its two neighboring states beat , plus Idaho will give cash award too, so you can afford to buy butt wipe, each month. In Utah and Wyoming you get cash ONLY if your some unwed mother. Otherwise forget it.
Have a meeting with Bishop at 20:45 hours, going to try and get some help on the gig in Woods Cross Utah. Hope so, as we only have until the 25th on that.
Now I could be onery and say, if John had gave me the mail for my office space so I didn't have to pay $2,500.00 to Comcast, since, Comcast sent the bills, but I never got them until I pinched the mail delivery person and by then we'd done got unplugged. But I wont, unless I'm backed into a corner here.
Still working to get the Reaper Club up here in Evanston, but that's an uphill haul. Too many people involved and its a bear to unravel the cob web.
This may take some time.
Need to get in touch with Danny at Magic Valley Transmissions to get him paid and LexiBelle here to Evanston, as I need to start earning again, so I can get off the welfare lines.
TTYLY


No comments:

Post a Comment