Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sorry no phone(yet) and No Soliciting












So again 2015 starting off just as bad as 2014, see a pattern here? Utah kicked my butt, and the frozen tundra of Wyoming is doing about the same. The difference between the two? Utah has advanced tech resources, Evanston Wyoming doesn't. Let's face it, Evanston Wyoming is not one of the best wired communities, they barely have advanced wifi as in the case with NGL Communications, and CenturyLink creeps, nothing generating a warp bubble. So without a phone, reason? Phone in office in Woods Cross at I4, there, not here. My phone with Vorizon? Got that one, problem is its old, the charger is in the office at Woods Cross, so could not call. John at I4 says I abandoned the office there. No just fell on my hip, could not move for three weeks let alone drive and no communications. No anandoned just paralyzed. So the month past, got a near worthless lap top but it works , the jerx at NGL, because I complimented the gal behind the counter took a compliment way out of text or meaning, so NGL, came took the Lenovo computer I had through them and Internet. But with some help from our MC moved out South Valley way, and on the 11th should have cable, and the medic here says I can drive to Utah in a week or so to fetch my stuff if I'm careful, meaning need to organize a crew through the High Priest and Elders here. Would do that this week, but its Fast Sunday here this Sunday.
Now then, if a sign on an apartment complex says no soliciting should that also me Jehovas Witness' too? Knock on my door here. READ THE DAMN SIGN.
TTYLY

No comments:

Post a Comment