Wednesday, February 4, 2015

So let's review and 2015 started off screwed


















So let's review here. 2015 started off with a real fart. First blew a head gasket on LiL Wolf, due to low radiator fluid, and sub zero in the 25 below area here. But the gasket was all that went. Strike one on the trip to pay John and Brandon at I4, for the office/studio. Then once retrieved the General Jaxson,(my Subaru) coming down the crappy built steps at the shack for a trailer out Yellow Creek way, fractured my hip, twisted my knees, I'm only now getting where I can hobble around the apartment.
Oh yes the year started of with as a taking a dump. Well pain meds kicking in, hope I4 will be patient, but I gotta get somewhat better b4 I can move radio gear, or drive down to fix that problem. Plan on calling them later today or in the morning Thursday.
TTYLY
AyreWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment