Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Don’t say we’re superior but we are, and it shows

WOLF TYMEZ 2fyresyde

When certain people say bare bones they mean it. Like this loaner computer, which I’m thankful for and appreciative of, just does not have the conoles that the master computer in Woods Cross does. Now part of this too is a turf war between Facebook and the Knytes. There’s a bunch of overpaid, spoiled brat college kids working there in Palo Alto California, that loves to fudge up my Facebook account. Posting pics is out and I’m getting sick of it. As I said come March, I’m taking a trip and a few Facebook interns will know that its not nice to piss off the Knytes.

But I miss my computer that has the high performance audio card, my graphics and so on. But even with that, in a few weeks the good folks at NGL here in Evanston Wyoming will have this thing back, everything I put on this one transferred over to the NEW ONE, that NGL is building me, and then we can really test out NGL’s ISP service.

See ya’ll Friday, I’m taking a few off and enjoying the holiday .

Plan on being in Woods Cross Utah by afternoon to pay up the rents and so on, so hope John and all is there, and not left for New Years festivities.

It’s hard to drive a Toyota, when you’ve driven a Caddy, and now I know why Lenovo is not what a Dell is.

TTYLY

DNN SIGCLUB WYNGZ2

WOLF TAIL1knytes say new years

No comments:

Post a Comment