Thursday, December 18, 2014

Party like rock star kick a little butt

wolf tymez Dixie Nation News

So here’s what the thought was in me relocating to Evanston, low cost housing, the promise of a new horizon.

But what I learned was the promise is still there the low cost housing ain’t that low cost when you start digging.

So last night amid the cold shop and vapors at every breath, Nate out at Steve’s Truck Repair and I had the conversation, on vocational pursuits in Evanston for the club.

In part I agree, but I still think HCC and Dixie Toewing could cut some teeth here, if not kick some serious green. But I don’t to live here yet to do that, maybe spring, not now.

Nate said, that with only two months at best to ride big bikes here, the market would not stomach it. I disagree, service and repair is optional, we are talking creating custom choppers, and Taylor made Harley’s for the individual, not the masses. Marketed just right a full on Harley custom shop, with the right panache could work, with the right out of area advertising and all, bring the hungry bikers from Utah, eastern Idaho and so on here to have one off bikes built.

As for Dixie Toewing, sure there are many, but few with the dedication of Dixie, so that could happen.

When the conversation turned to refurbishing Lotty’s Bar & Grill into the Reaper it was all agreement. Again something that could be done, without me having to live here. Anything else relocating here is a big NO. I can’t see AyreWolf Aviation here, and I don’t see us rebuilding or even locating HazzardAyre/KNAK radio here. If its got to be that a STL has to be done to make KNAK in Woodruff Utah happen, put the studio in Randolph Utah, not Evanston.

So that’s the story here. As for me its go home to the office/studio, find home HQ there or near there, and if need be this spring or summer look at setting up my home base here, but the company and the club, sure. But its going to be a long stretch.

TTYLY

a-knyte-cap1 my tag_thumb

club save_thumb WOLF TAIL1

dixie dash reaper club ad

No comments:

Post a Comment