Sunday, December 28, 2014

People like causes and Facebook things as long as it don’t cost anything

WOLF TYMEZ 2Dixie Nation News

The wicked wind outside with drifting snow is not doing much for a sunny outlook, I just do not do well in cold. I’m sorry wet warm snow yes, cold dry blowing snow, no.

Just a few more days and I’m back in the saddle reassembling the HazzardAyre operations in Utah. Not much warmer but enough to make it livable, funny didn’t I do this LAST year this time?

I’m counting the minutes and seconds.

I envisioned things here much differently without fully checking it out first, something that I’m growing to learn is not a good idea. Goes along the lines of going into a battle without doing a good amount of scouting and intel gathering. I’m learning, even at this old age.

I’m running on low level sleep, since was up all night doing what started as a quick bible study, but got into a deep Q&A and all its not bad, but had thoughts of Church this morning, but guess my neighbors and daughter decided they were too pooped to pop as well. Maybe next week if by some miracle and it’d better be a big one, that , I’m still here then.

Okay then.

I caught an early morning post by the Hazzard County crew about getting the DOH fan page to go viral today, of course its free, just requires a click, but if it has anything to do with the shelling out for a cause, the likes, on Facebook become less.

If it requires cash or effort, many back away, and hope somebody else does it.

Something that the club has never done, but then not everyone is a Knyte and more importantly few are AyreWolvez.

So as I close to go in and catch up on some serious sleep, getting ready for the big push outta here Thursday, if you are not ready to commit , shut up.

TTYLY

DNN SIG CLUB WYNGZ2

JOINT BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment