Saturday, December 13, 2014

If Windows OS’s are so bad why don’t someone come up with something better?

wolf prowl WOLF HOWL

Apparently the few of the who could do something heard my howl, but could not offer to render help.

So I looked at the news data, went to do as it said, but the little varmint I went from let Windows Download and install automatically, to Let me decide what updates to download and install. Shit even Redmond is having trouble with bandits hitching a ride along the boat on a download update river trip. Once in your computer unless your a Comp geek, your fucked.

That’s why I do not put anything in the Mother computer except what I know to be what it is.

Sites to avoid with this epidemic of fraud and hacker software infiltration, is Google’s update programs, Microsoft’s update programs, Firefox updates, Cnet updates and software programs, ZoneAlarm, hell even they can’t protect themselves, let alone YOU.

But here’s the thing even on the Open source dialogs, if Windows is so fucked up, why doesn’t the Sheldon Coopers of the real world invent something better? I mean true, there is the total Chrome OS, for android, how about a few desktops to be sold with Chrome in it, as its own OS? Sure there’s Mac, but even Mac is having troubles.

These cyber crooks, hacker, and drug induced addicted bastards that take your info just to support their chemical fixes, are everywhere.

Maybe doing away with Computers all together except in industrial conditions might be a method of approach. To hell with the gamers, they can connect through XBox, or Netflix, (even that is not fool proof , look over the story on Sony Pictures)No that’s okay, put firewalls on every damn thing, but I thought the cyber highway was to be an open exchange place for the enrichment of mans minds and knowledge, the only enrichment I see is power hungry companies, and cyber crooks bank accounts.

I’m nearly ready to go back to a typewriter and paper, pencil and notepad, and analog telephone. Sure took longer, but was much more mentally less challenging.

Okay then I did not want to say this but I need to.

Last night the few crew and I took a cold ride over to Boise from here, in Evanston, don’t ask why we just did.

So coming back from Boise on the old highway between Mountain Home and Glenn’s Ferry, I had to stop and piss, I mean from the coffee and other liquid intake I did in Boise caught up with my bladder.

It was really too cold to piss by roadside, plus the damn roadside, was so damn busy. So thinking as bad as I hate Glenn’s Ferry, that there might be at least one open place to relieve my bladder, but the one store open was one that tried to finger me for retail theft once, (lotta good id did you huh?) So with my bladder and kidney’s about to burst, behind the tire store, I unleashed, so if one of those Mexican Gringo’s go out to that tractor and see a big puddle of wet, that’s why. I had to pee with no public pisser.

And Glenn’s Ferry wonders why the only draw to the town is Three Island Crossing.

You need a public pisser open 24/7.

From now on, pissing by the roadside.

So in closing if Windows is such a bad and I admit it is, why don’t a Sheldon Cooper or a geek come up with something better?

TTYLY

CLUB LOGO me too

WOLF TAIL1

No comments:

Post a Comment