Monday, December 22, 2014

Never say Never again because you will

wolf tymez WOLF HOWL

It’s Monday. Nothing in the way of eviction yet, but I’m just waiting for it, better have $ 118.00 in the pocket, cause that what’s left out of the rent money. They want me to move fine, me demands the rest of the $500.00 or $118.75 the balance of a months rent of $475.00

Made the email to the local Bishop, but haven’t heard nothing, and being its Family Home evening, probably wont.

I remember when I packed up and headed out of here in early 2006. I said never, ever again, even on my bad day would I ever go back into or move to Evanston Wyoming. The town is dying, no matter how much you try they will not let you under the skin, but worse, think anybody will even bumb me $10.00 for a can of SKOAL? Even the editor of the paper or no one has came by, there’s a story albeit bitter , but a story here.

They’ll let con artists in that takes people on a magic carpet ride with beefing up the old KEVR Radio station, something that is not running yet, however they’ll not give out a simple $100.00 to another broadcast company that already has something cooking. But I came back alright, but as each day goes by, it gets me closer to the 1st of the month. Once I know I have my Government money in the bank, I’m outta here. This time not going to be in a big rush to return, residency wise. As far as the Reaper, Club, and the rest of it, all can be done at a visit, do business, get out of here basis. I don’t have to live here to do that. Do you think that might be one of the reasons, that many business people here live in Utah, mainly metro Utah than live here? It’s not the cold weather, it’s not the trouble getting a truck started, nope ain’t none of that, its the cold shoulder, of all too many and having to be facing taking your own life to get someone to get off their butt and come see you to help.

By the way any body here got $10.00 , I am having nicky fits like you can’t believe.

But I have came to the deduction, if you say you’ll never go back to somewhere you’ve lived before again, chances are for some reason, be it nostalgia of a friendship, recreating something that was again? Be it the being used to a place well enough, that you think maybe I can get lightening to strike again, what I have deducted is, we all do it, although I’m working on the idea, that if and when I can put the thing together, Georgia, Tennessee or somewhere might be a better choice. At least move far enough away that returning gets too expensive, there’s little left here any more. Maybe tonight God will take my life and I’ll not have to deal with it.

Even the local Bishop ain’t been over, at least Bishop Dunlap sent a counselor over,

Stay tuned, but its been 4 times, striking out and so I’m done with the inning, of Evanston, at least to live here.

my tag_thumb CLUB WYNGZ2

WOLF TAIL1

No comments:

Post a Comment