Thursday, December 11, 2014

Here comes the storm & then we have Wal-Mart

KNYTES SCROLL HEDDER_thumb

B4 I get this out I need to relate a situation I had last night, and no it wasn’t booze induced.

I had just nearly finished getting off the computer when my neighbors next door, came to

the door. They knocked at the door, and here they brought me a few groceries. Not even did I

ask, since today I got my usual EBT supply.

Get neighbors in where I used to live, to just drop food by. Now if I could only get a bed.

Not that I didn’t have one in Utah, but the peepickers in Ogden on Sullivan road, threw my

bed in the trash heap. I had asked a former roomy to hold onto it for a few weeks, but that

damned Dave Devlin threw it away.

Okay forgiven.

But then started reading my church book, and the whole house was filled so much with

the spirit from our Heavenly Father, that this old Wolf had tears in my eyes. I rested

last night so peacefully that words cannot describe.

Maybe no TV is a good thing, you get to see life in a simple way.

Looks like I have found near shangrila, here, but not counting it yet. Still need to fetch the radio gear, and my car. Looks like March or April to go fetch LexiBelle >lexi in green mini_thumb from Danny at Magic Valley Transmissions in Twin falls Idaho.

It’s not the repair bill, its the driving over , and driving the truck with Lil Wolf tied on back.

No J hooks and chains that got stolen in Burley, as well as my tag lights.

Plus need to get the rig legal first.

Then there is the car. Great Subaru, but the thing wont still hold a charge, even after

the $500.00 to fix the problem. Discussion will be had on the first of the year/month.

Looks like the cold snow storm many have been looking for is coming Friday, temps here are in the mid 40’s today, but I’ll bet it’ll be mid teens by weekend.

Then we have Wal-Mart, where those that can’t do anything else work.

Or something, guess there’s a difference on what ya’ll can buy on a EBT card, in Wyoming from what you can buy on a EBT card in Idaho or Utah. Smiths sells cold chicken packaged at the deli, that since its COLD chicken sealed that is okay in Utah and Idaho, but would not ring on Wal-Mart’s computer in Evanston here. Thing is the gal behind the counter was so shaken up, Come on now its only chicken.

Looked at the concept of the shop here or the first choice, at the shop for HCC>HCCSCRIPT_thumb , today, at $1,800.00 its going to stay vacant a LONG time. Found one on south 150 here for $500.00 that’s a bit more doable.

TTYLY,

 me too 10847867_874579225907853_7936120165445507056_n

my good bye_thumb bjz hooker

No comments:

Post a Comment