Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Hazzard County community

wolf tymez GA DASH

There are those that proclaim to be fans of the old TV show the Dukes-of-Hazzard. They watched the show, imitate the props, maybe building a duplicate General Lee dodge Charger although by rights, General Robert E was never celebrated. The only throw back to the war between the states was a story line that honored the other famous General , Stonewall Jackson. Remember the episode where the Duke boys had to transport the sword of old Gen Jackson. I remember the silky uniform on Daisy the most. But Gen Jackson. Not Lee.

Of course that’s TV designed to accommodate all the public, not the chosen few that have roots of or in the south. I say say South, but the Confederacy stretched from coast to coast, many don’t realize that there are Dixie roots from the west as well as the southern states. But lets go past that.

Just like the TV show our club has those that give their all to the cause and causes of the state of Dixie, and those that are just membership carrying card members. Sure they go through the initiation and blood oaths of the club, but when it comes to digging deep into their wallets, the interest is somehow sidelined.

Now I fully understand there are crooked types out there that throw up something on facebook and other places to raise money for something , but are only looking to line their own wallets. The cause of saving HazzardAyre Radio is not one of them.

Every month at least one member or some months several members will re-enlist and pay their dues to the club to renew their memberships, but then they fade into the dark. While the dues monies keep the club going they do not take care of everything. Most years I myself support 80% of the needs of HazzardAyre Radio. Out of the $300.00 a month fees including rent, internet access etc come out of my pocket. Only about $50.00 comes from the club. Some think that hey with 50,000 members, or 49,999 not including me there should be tons of moneys. But thing is out of that money every state of the union including the Union of Dixie, gets money we get the least. The rest we need to make up ourselves usually me out of my own pocket. I remember a scene from a Dukes of Hazzard episode, where Uncle Jessie, said that Hazzard County dirt is pure. Those who fight the system to preserve that purity do so because they truly believe in it. Its when you no longer believe in that good old fashioned pure Hazzard County dirt, that its time to quit and move on.

For nearly 40 years now I myself have believed and still believe in the purity of Hazzard County. But with the Montgomery foundation money still tied up in limbo with a law suit against a bunch of swashbucklers that took that foundation for millions and others, with AyreWolf Aviation still remaining under the control of my cousin Gordon, in Alaska, and little coming by way of both HCC and Cotters Toewing if I have $50.00 after rent on where I live, the office/studio for HazzardAyre and all I’m blessed and thankful, but this is one time I need and the club needs those who say their fans, to do more than bark and all. We need money. Once the $2,000.00 is paid, equipment rescued and all , we wont need much outside help, but right now we as a club, need your financial contributions. So how can $10.00 or $20.00 turn into $2,000.00? Simple math as taught by Mrs.. Crabtree of Hazzard High. If we got just 200 Dukes fans to cough up $20.00 we’d make up the money we need. I see pages galore dedicated to the legacy of all things Hazzard County and the Dukes. I see groups supposedly dedicated to southern history and preservation of our lands of Dixie, If everyone or most of everyone of those fans and all of those pages, instead of one Christmas gift, would take $20.00 and send it to us, we could rescue the only online radio station dedicated to things Hazzard County.

In 2015/16 we have some great things planned if we can save HazzardAyre. Going over the air, on our own FCC licensed stations, creating a true Dukes satellite TV network dedicated to things Hazzard and rural kountry, plus going satellite radio on XM/Sirius Hazzard County’s legacy can become even larger more enriched than it is now. I believe in that Hazzard County pure dirt, and I’ll fight until I’m dead to preserve it, but I’m only one person and Uncle Obama ain’t helping through Social Security,. I don’t need the money, the club does and so does HazzardAyre.

But time is not a luxury, and if I need to I’ll pay up what is needed even if I have to sleep in the truck to do it, are YOU that DEDICATED to Hazzard County and the Nation of Dixie? If so, grab your checkbook, write out a Check for $20.00 and send it to, HazzardAyre rescue fund, care of Knytes of Anarchy, 3079 Yellow Creek Road, #1741 Evanston Wyoming 82930 . If we can get that $2,000.00 paid by the first of the year, the legend of Hazzard County can continue without interruption. If not, it’ll take another year. Lets not kill what is the only online station for and of the nation of Dixie and Hazzard County, just because ya’ll can’t part with the same amount of money you spend on going to McDonalds. Your Hazzard County Community family needs you.

Do your part, so we can do ours.

TTYLY

HAZZARDAYRERADIOPOSTER_thumb me too

club save_thumb pleasent view tail_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment