Friday, December 12, 2014

How the hell am I supposed to do that?

wolf tymez wolf with a blog mini cover

So I’m sitting here at the Wolf’s Shaq downing a few brews of Mello Yello and here comes my property manager, although the specifics need not be unveiled still it was that I needed to pay a bit more on the deposit. How the hell am I supposed to do that? The Wolf’s Shaq is my domicile, not the clubs so the club is not inclined to pay that bill, the club goes halvies on the office studio in Woods Cross Utah, but here this is my problem. So I related that if nothing else the gig will be paid on or near the 1st since the 1st is New Years Day.

So then re downloaded Chrome, still messed up but need the proxy so its there, just take it out before I give this antique computer back to NGL.

Short term I’m here, in Evanston Wyoming, get the bar going, get a HQ for Southwestern Wyoming established, do the Bear river Jamb in 2016, then this old high octane kaynyne of the Interstate, is outta here to either to Idaho or Utah next year.

I watched the final ep, of the show Pramface on Hulu, that show ain’t bad it needs to be picked up here in the USA, as it does have a better than average plot line, well casted and well written.

Pramface is a production of the BBC, that tells the story of a young virgin boy ready to get his first, so goes to a pre prom party, poorly dim light, rotten music, horny teens and empty bedroom. The young couple gets nasty and results in a child being born.

The girl of the couple is dealing with a mom and dad that are well to do, going through a divorce. The boy(Jamie) is dealing with a lazy bum Dad that goes through all too many jobs, but lives in a nice trailer or caravan as its called in the UK, as season 6 closes, and the free eps of Pramface is up for Hulu. With Pramface, going to subscribe to Hulu Plus I think it’d be worth it and dig this, Hulu runs SOA 1-6.

So in closing, how the hell was I supposed to go fetch more money for more on my deposit, when the LiL Wolf is near dry, and I’m sleeping on the floor.

Let you know Tuesday.

TTYLY

me too   CLUB LOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment