Friday, December 26, 2014

Being snowed in

KNYTES SCROLL HEADERWOLF HOWL

Being snowed in. Food pantry near bare and yet while having the funds for food, no fuel to get there.

Another interesting idea.

On the edge of our trailer park exists a building that looks as it used to have fuel pumps and was a convenience store. To those living in town its no big deal you can nearly walk to your local 711. But me here in the sticks, no fuel, buried up to my six in snow , I need food. One of these ideas, lets build one.

The Knytes are looking into that, but simple attributes that somebody other than us, should have looked into years if not months ago. Is it that we in the Knytes are extra smart? At times I think so sometimes, but the question is, Why is it always us?

Why do we come up with the intelligence and vision, of such a thing? Or things, and yet no one else says, I think I could do that. Why hasn’t anyone else Did that? If not for economic sense , but a humanitarian sense. Are we the only ones that look out here at the entrance to our park, see a building not being used and think, hey if there was this , I wouldn’t have to fire up the car or pickup to head to town, I could just get the milk and soup here. I could get a gallon or two of go fluid, (gasoline) to get into town. Why are we the only ones that see this? Why are we the only ones who dare to do this? From HazzardAyre Radio, to DXETV I look at these things and think, why is it always us.

Now I gotta figure out how to get to town, anybody got a horse?

L8R

my tag_thumbCLUB WYNGZ2

DXEAYRE TAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment