Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Is Facebook constipated or is it they just don’t like me or the Knytes?

wolf tymez KNYTES SCROLL 2

Is Facebook just constipated or is it Facebook doesn’t like me or the Knytes?

Seems every time I try to load up my Facebook account or pages it takes forever yet the rest of my online stops seem to load in a matter of seconds.

If its that Facebook that does not like me or the club, hell just tell us we’ll jump off the Facebook scene. Is it that our content looks too much like ads that they want us to fund placement on Facebook? Don’t laugh friends its coming to that. I think good buddy Mark is a little lean in the pocketbook and needs to raise cash for his deep stash. Facebook as it is , looks to becoming free to read, but its going to cost you to post ANYTHING. Course I could be wrong here. Might be my ultra slow connection, here in Evanston Wyoming, might be the little wifi booster sitting outside might be too coold to operate right who knows. But its getting annoying. Seems these days here on the southern desert of Wyoming that everybody else’s lows weather wise is our high temperatures. Its cold out there sally.

Of course it might be the online rush to get everything bought for Christmas. Although myself I wait until the week or two after Christmas to go buy things since much of it is on sale at 60% or better off the even drastic cut in price for Christmas, so maybe that’s the clog.Whatever it is I wish my trusty friends at the source of my online pipeline would give me the 20 plus up broadband speed I need , but hey a week from now there’s a change.

That change is me being down at the flagship, of the club. Where I get 60 down and 25 up. Can’t wait. Of course the account here will move to the shop, and the office near downtown in the Wells Fargo Bank building. But I ain’t living here after the end of next week unless a big miracle takes place. One of my brothers of the club said last night was chatting on the online phone about at sometime I have to drop anchor and make a brick and mortar home and stay put, dig some roots and all that. My response to that, and I tell many this, when I find a place that is mild in weather, has the kountry infrastructure with the online and IT requirements I need REALLY NEED to live, and I find a Chiquita to make a home with, then I’ll seriously look at putting down the kickstand and making a home in one place. Until then, my home is going to be a motel in a different charter of the club each month, as we build this club to an even mightier Reaper crew than it is now. I don’t need just one place to call a home and in the lines of the opening theme to B.J. & The Bear, I also don’t pay property tax.

Got a notice from WordPress, seems as though a sugar is following our page Knytes Scroll on WordPress. Don’t know why she is, but hey I have an open mind.

Now I’m just staying inside where its warm until mid afternoon, doing some online reading , and then I might go out to grab the mail, maybe somebody was nice enough to send us a donation for HazzardAyre Radio. Maybe too, build a dog sled and find some Alaska hounds and go to town that way.

TTYLY

my tag_thumb  CLUB WYNGZ2

DXEAYRE TAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment