Thursday, December 11, 2014

Who should care about this?

KNYTES SCROLL HEDDER_thumb

In the Scroll tonight b4 I head to a long sleep, I wanted to comment on something in the news in Utah, namely Davis High in Kaysville.

The incident of some really hot teacher seducing a young student is idiotic at best. Face it growing up most healthy young males with the normal amount of testosterone has fanaticized about some they believe single teacher. Hell I did, first it was Miss Jensen who showed me what stockings should look like, to Miss Egbert in Central Davis Junior high that I copped a leg feel as she walked through the aisles as we did our work, especially a test, and Mrs.. Brailsford of Hazzard High that turned many a guys night into paradise. Nobody cared, after all she IS a teacher, why not let her teach of human nature and natural feelings and stabilize certain teen urges.

Instead the authorities need to get involved.

Damn its been said that this young teen the first and i might add volunteering student, who they call a victim? Bullsbreath, can’t rape the willing. Sodomy, what she got him to do her in the rear? Heck wish one of my fantasy teachers had done that.

If your going to keep teens from dreaming of their hot female teachers, then hire em at least 60 years old that looks like Miss Harris of Central Davis Junior High there in Layton, nobody wants to do her. Get em old, ugly, and acts like a witch. Then this wont be a problem. If school districts are going to hire hotties then shut the hell up if some teen wants to get his rocks off with a hottie twenty something teacher.

Sure male teachers are just as bad, however its a bit different, most of that is forced through grade or class status pressure. As for young male teens and hottie teachers its a want, not a demand.

My opinion , I could be wrong.

TTYLY

me too rtw catd patch_thumb

my good bye_thumb towholic

No comments:

Post a Comment