Friday, December 19, 2014

I just hate this Redneck Stupid hillbilly shit

wolf tymez DIXIE NATION LOGO

Now before ya’ll get your feathers ruffled, first understand that I’m as southern as crawdad soup, and cornbread . But I am getting very pee-owed that everytime I see something on some social media site about southern folk, its got this image of JD Clampet in the backwoods of Tennessee image behind it with somebody calling us Rednecks.

Not everybody who honors and respects our rebel flag is a dumbass, and its part of that feeling that hurts the cause of advancing the causes of our southern heritage and restoration . Heck even Robert E Lee, that all from the south regard as such a hero, me personally, I think he was a jackass, we could have advanced and won that conflict, but Robert E signed a piece of paper at a church and threw away everything we hurt, died and fought for. Just like Pappy Boyington said it, “ Show me a hero, I’ll prove he was a bum” but I’m getting away from the topic, Robert E, was an aristocrat by all things, not stupid and very well educated. Some of the more well to do most of panache and eticut are of southern breeding, so please when you think your making us from the south look like a bunch of ill-educated stupid gator wrestling hillbillies. That hurts the cause not helps it.

Dang I think I need to move to Georgia. Ray, find me a place to live will ya?

TTYLY

my tag_thumb dnn wyngz

DIXIE NATION LOGO WOLF TAIL1

No comments:

Post a Comment