Sunday, December 21, 2014

Can I just kill myself now?

wolf tymez WOLF HOWL

Good morning banditos and sisters, Last night into early morning I took an idea and ran with it. I put up the question,can I die now? With eviction from this trashed out mobile home imminent, I thought, hey I have done it all maybe I’ll just punch out leave the shit and float around the galaxy.

Know what, not one crisis center in Uinta County, Wyoming. Nothing in Evanston,and if your looking for a stop don’t kill yourself crisis chat line, online, forget about it. Every one was fill out a questionnaire and then find there is nobody on the other line even when you get done.

I think that with just a few months ago hearing of my great friend Robin Williams, punching out on his own, and it was a thing that was supposed to raise awareness of mental crisis’s and suicide. But nope, I don’t see any progress. So I’m going to go see if I can find a way to unplug myself from the human race permantely. In other words I’m going to go kill myself somehow, its over for me I can’t and should not go on, . If anyone wants to, ya’ll can call the Uinta County Sheriffs office in Evanston Wyoming tell them at 3079 Yellow Creek Road in number 1741 there’s a dead Marine.

See ya’ll on the other side.

my tag_thumb CLUB WYNGZ2

my good bye_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment