Friday, December 19, 2014

This is what happens when you don’t do your homework

wolf tymez wolf bark

There are tymez one needs to sit back and just point the finger at the real idiot is who made the mistake. This tyme, it is one person, ME. I looking back on the first or so , came up took a look, and before I gave up the $500.00 took a look at the property. But I didn’t but learned a lesson, no more sight unseen housing rentals. So I was looking over the Uinta County Herald to see what might else be out there, and will follow up both in the morning as well as Monday. If I’m forced to move out, there had better be $118.75 in my hands for the last week or so of the month or I’m here for the week and a half, whether they who own this likes it or not.

But then saw in the Herald something about some flim flam man coming to town selling advertising for a radio station that was either dark, or pretty near there. Following up on that, another of those things that I don’t need to live here to do it.

But my whoever this guy is, who fleeced people, at even 5 cents an ad, Hell we sell for a flat rate of $100.00 and that’s unlimited airings of the ad.

Apparently this flim flam dude named Corolla was doing a double sided swindle saying he could put the station together and needed the money to get some AM transmitter from Wisconsin or Minnesota . Hell for $2500.00 I can have a brand new AM transmitter that is computer controlled, solid state IFE approved sitting where the old one was, and did this Corolla guy saying he couldn’t turn the old one on, did he know how? Was he a certified broadcast engineer?

So I looked over the stations website, its near empty. Does this sound like a thing to look at by HazzardAyre Radio? I think so, it would seem that KEVA needs HazzardAyre as bad as HazzardAyre needs KEVA.

So was eating and watching TV silently as the people who loaned me this old computer had no speakers to go with it, I know kinda like renting someone a truck without the tires. It’ll run, but ya’ll can’t go nowhere.

So Was sitting down to a home cooked meal, one of a few, that I get, and get a knock at the door. Some guy talked to the property owner here, seems they near made a deal, again I’ll leave, but I better have cash in hand before I do, or they got to wait until the 1st, when the Government puts cash in my stash.

So what have we learned here? Don’t take a rental until you look at it up close and personal, don’t pay someone for it, until you know what your buying, if looking at relocating a business or assuming a new location look it over and talk to the people who had it before you, and don’t just take the word, of the who is renting or selling it to you on just their word. Too many con artists and its not just the ones that travel through.

I will tell you if you are even remotely thinking of relocating to Evanston Wyoming, and come by this ad>fraud Don’t even call its a fraud.

It’s not an apartment, its half of a old dilapidated trailer house that has been made into two units, there’s mice, earwigs, poor circulation, no access unless YOU buy em to cable, have to buy a satellite dish like DISH or DirecTV, no internet, the best you’ll get is 20 mbps down and that’s if your lucky, no phone unless YOU pay to have a full installation/rewire, bottom line it ain’t what it says, but hey after January 1st if you want it, go for it, just remember the AyreWolf warned you.

As I part I wanted to be one that echoes the sentiments of Zeb Bell, as I’m feeling a bit on the needed to receive end this year myself.

The biggest gift one learns that God and his son Jesus Christ that we mark was born this time of year, its not a certainty, as most calendars are from Greek translations and not exact, but we mark the birth of the savior Jesus Christ. He did what many of us should do, especially if God was extra kind to you this year, go down to a local home for Veterans, for that matter go visit that person all alone maybe up in years with no family, take a plate of food over to your neighbor like the ones I have here did to me, in short do for those less blessed than you this year, this season. Even a can of SKOAL and a certificate from McDonalds for a treat would really make their season.

Until Saturday,

TTYLY

my tag_thumb dnn wyngz

WOLF TAIL1 fb321ca6-e281-46c1-3306-ded6dc26cdc2-banner

FEELING LUCKY

No comments:

Post a Comment