Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I hope we didn’t upset anybody

wolf tymez wolf with a blog mini cover

After last nights get together and al missing the final episode of SOA and all, I’m

always scared that something said is going to upset somebody.

I’m like the gnarly comedian. I’m always spooked to think that one of my comments is

going to piss somebody off, or somebody is going to take it the wrong way. It’s not always meant to.

In the walking on egg shells world we live in and while us southern folk don’t express

ourselves well , likewise not really caring if some politically correct Yankee is going to get a burr under their blanket.

The fact is it’s mostly done in gist, not in the avenue of pissing many off.

Our club, is making great strides as to compare us from some time ago.

I’m seeing new lights in tunnels that I haven’t seen in years, and I wouldn’t be

surprised to see a western region HQ of both KOA as well as the mother club, the RodeWolvez here in Evanston.

There are ways to get where we are going, the adage of those who do the same things expecting different results is an idiot, applies.

Sure I love to see, feel, smell, and work with a plethora of raving beauties for cover shoots, I think and I may be off here considering the current climate, but the club is not nor will we accept queers in the club, we love women.

While this may seem as a double standard, but I cringe at seeing two guys get kissy faced on TV, but don’t mind two women feeling each other up, something to do with a maternal instinct or something, but lets face it, our big hurdle has always been doing live shots with women for cover shoots.

Lets face it our clubs are not of the LDS Good housekeeping seal of approval variety.

Rides with gals has been a cornerstone since Henry Ford invented the damn model T.

I can go back years even into the Victorian age and count countless shots of hot gals in rather revealing ads pitching car parts, or the damn car itself.

Wally Parks in the first issues of Hot Rod Magazine had gals, the list is endless.

But I do think that tasting it up a bit is worth some of the headache.

I’ve never been one for total nude, or bikini’s. I think pole dancer style ceramic plastic heels around exotic paint jobs especially on trucks, bikes or hot rods is good. I even get nervous with western(cowboy) boots in country settings, but that said, if your doing up a shot with a truck, do it by a barn, with a horse, the gal in Wrangler cowgirl boot cut jeans, and bare(nyloned) feet. Which is one reason I always look at the feet and toes.

Neon or street lights by a mirrored building, at night with those chicken marker lights glowing and the gal in a white or silver sheened gown or dress looks classy.

But some talent agencies look down on such things. Especially if its being done by a group like ours that’s partly centered on Harley’s . Face it, we know that all bikers, while loving to party, are not the scoundrels that the public likes to portray. We know as we have many in the club, Doctors, attorney’s and other professional types love to ride and fly, yet getting that across to some talent agencies, is like making an omelet with no milk.

They just don’t get it.

But I do think there’s a right way and a wrong way to recruit, train and input gals with rides.

Our way up to this point is the wrong way.

Sure I too remember the days of Firebird Raceway in Boise’s Fox Hunt, selecting gals at a bar(Shorty’s Saloon) by patron vote for English Leather Cologne. But in today’s environment with all too many women scared of their shadows, and all unless your blessed to be in an area with real open minds, that kind of recruiting does not work.

I thought we had a talent partner in TMG of Utah. Our hold back there was just the cost factor. $2,000.00 a day for a feature, is just too much, we’re more in the price range of a quarter of that, and if you think, that there isn’t women that’ll pose for less, look at EasyRiders, they do features from gals sending in pics of themselves bare breasted for $1,000.00 or less.

As said though we don’t do bare. I like to leave the reader with a fantasy, not something trashy.

More to come, keep it here on the Wolf Tymez.

TTYLY

my tag_thumb KOA2_thumb

51Brdz18KQL2-250x250 my good bye_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment