Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Frozen in Wyoming

fb321ca6-e281-46c1-3306-ded6dc26cdc2-banner hazzardayre poster board_thumb

So finally went out to visit with Nate today, as I stood in a shop only heated with a big wood stove and freezing what few pieces of meat left on my bones, there is a albeit slight, but a change in the attitude of setting up HCC in Wyoming. Not that the project is dead, but bringing a full fledged Harley shop to Evanston still might be a big reach, but I’m determined. But that determination is becoming a bit cloudy to say the least.

The basics are simple, is there enough of whatever it is, enough to pull everything in Utah to Evanston, or me , just say it was a good try, pack up what is left here, and go back to Utah, retain that, and in the mid summer look at Idaho?

Or for that matter elsewhere as affordable as what’s here?

I told the crew and much of the Hazzard crew that unless something really humongous comes about by the first of the year, my truck is packed headed to a bit warmer climate.

Not saying the Reaper Club is a bad idea, as there’s money in serving up booze, and bar-b-que here , but that can be done from a 100 mile drive from mid Utah to supervise it. As it is I’m not feeling the magic as I did 10 years ago. But there’s still two and a half weeks left and I’m not a big believer in Evanston as I was before.

In Nate’s case , he’s married now with a big family, yes he contributed to the save HazzardAyre Radio and I thank him for that, but he’s not wanting to leave his comfortable circle, at least right now. And I’m not much into freezing from what I have experienced here to begin with. But there is at least worth it for Wyoming, or this part of it.

From my point of view, Gary our prospect member from Facebook, is trying to at least excite the masses from his save Dixie page, but we don’t need tire kickers or just lip service we need CASH. If it takes me to kill Evanston, move back into the studio, put the money back into HazzardAyre to save it, and sleep in a motel for a few weeks, so be it. HazzardAyre has came to far and the work too deep just to let it die for a big maybe in Wyoming. But if that’s what it takes so be it.

The way I look at it, my relationship with DOH and Hazzard County is too deep to let a few who can’t see the forest for the trees, and can’t even take a $20.00 out of their holiday cash or such and send it to the club to save HazzardAyre, then we know how dedicated they’d be if in fact, they are more than just DOH fans by mouth, but not by action.

Any mile I’ll be around most of the night, if some body wants to chat via Facebook or such fine, but chatting is not what’s needed, what’s needed is CASH to help the Knytes fund the save HazzardAyre project.

TTYLY

fb321ca6-e281-46c1-3306-ded6dc26cdc2-banner me too

club save_thumb pleasent view tail_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment