Thursday, December 11, 2014

About tow trucks

wolf tymez WOLFS VIEW

In the golden age of towing 80% of tow trucks were painted mostly red. More of a simple throw back to a fire truck, or something a fire rescue would have.

Then a few like myself started doing exotic paint jobs, or at least none red. Can’t say we

were the 1st that did it, but we went first with a patriot style resembling old Cooter’s White/blue/red. Then after I discovered John Deere paint I went with black Deere green/yellow. But then I had this epiphany what if I did my grand LexiBelle from this>lexi in green mini_thumb to this>red lexi to a look of say B.J Mackay’s rig from BJ & the Bear,>3135930987_50db246bfa Although I like this better>bjz hooker Of course this I fully understand is one of a a dejavu or a lets get back to basics.

Okay then ; while myself an Charlie Legg of A1 Towing of Twin falls remain tight and strong, as friends and colleagues, still I’m venturing more out on my own into unchartered territory. Likewise and make no mistake the tie to Hazzard County as far as Hazzard County Choppers, the Knytes and all will remain strong, I’m looking at creating a whole new version of my tow company.

Long before I ventured out on radio as the voice of military vintage aircraft/aviation and all, I ran both on radio and elsewhere as the RoadWolf. Finding that to be in use in German territory, I reworked the word Road into Rode, and as such while I remain grounded I will be nicknamed Rodewolf. To further this going out on the road to tow or as I spell it TOEW, I’m looking at doing it up as RodeWolf Toewing and so it goes. But would red/white, with black trim go for something of a Wolf look?

But what about the red for tow trucks, could a retro push into what we looked like do us good?

Feeling the chill, so TTY:

TTYLY

me too towholic

No comments:

Post a Comment